Bridal Makeup OR Hair on the wedding day £130
Bridal Makeup AND Hair on the wedding day £210
MINIMUM BOOKING FEE FOR WEDDINGS – Due to increased demand there is a minimum booking fee of £300 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday weddings during high season May – August. The minimum booking fee does not include trials or travel costs if incurred.
Rachel can provide hair and makeup for the bride and up to 3 others or a mixture of up to 8 hair or makeup services in a morning dependant on time of wedding. However if more hair or makeup services are needed, assistants can be sourced at an extra cost of £100 per assistant.
(includes strip lashes, travel to brides venue on day within a 25 mile radius of Chippenham, outside of this will incur travel expenses. Does not include hair extensions or bridal hair accessories. If hair extensions required, bride will need to provide them, there will be an extra cost for putting in and styling extensions).
2022 BRIDESMAIDS AND OTHER BRIDAL PARTY MEMBERS
Makeup OR Hair on the wedding day £70 per person
Makeup AND Hair on the wedding day £110 per person
Blow dry £50 per person
Bridesmaids under 12 – If only hair OR makeup required it is complimentary. If hair AND makeup required the cost is £40
A trial for the bride is required and takes place at Rachel’s studio in Chippenham usually 6 to 8 weeks before the wedding date and is normally booked after securing your date in her diary. However if you preferred a trial sooner or you would like at trial before booking, then that is fine also. At the trial there is time to chat and for Rachel to get to know you, your likes, your dislikes, together you will chat about wedding style and theme, talk about hairstyles, hair type, skin type, what makeup you wear normally etc. So that together you can come up with a style that you feel comfortable and happy with.
Without a trial for the bride Rachel will not accept responsibility, if a chosen style or look does not work on the wedding day or there are circumstances where there is a mismatch in styles, approach, or expectation and a refund will not be offered.
Makeup OR Hair trials £80 per person (please allow 1 to 2 hours, includes strip lashes or hair products)
Makeup AND Hair Trials £140 per person (please allow a morning or afternoon, includes strip lashes and hair products)
Trial appointments are Wednesday to Friday at 10.30 am (later appointments may be requested) and take place at 4 Patterdown, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 2NP. Payment by card or BACS on the day of trial.
We provide all hair equipment, hair product and pins to ensure your hair will last all day. We provide all makeup products.
Brands we use – Charlotte Tilbury, Mii Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown
To be sure that I can give you my undivided attention and time, I only book one wedding a day. Due to high demand, your wedding date will remain available to other interested parties until a £50 non-refundable booking and admin fee is received. Once the booking and admin fee is paid, your wedding date will be secured and not open to anyone else. The booking and admin fee is in addition to trial payments and will be deducted from your final balance. All cancellations must be in writing. In the event of you cancelling your booking, before 6 weeks of your wedding date, you will lose your booking fee. Booking and Admin Fee to be paid by BACS.
Terms and Conditions
- MINIMUM BOOKING FEE FOR WEDDINGS – Due to increased demand there is a minimum booking fee of £300 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday weddings during high season May – August. The minimum booking fee does not include trials or travel costs if incurred.
- Rachel can provide hair and makeup for the bride and up to 3 others or a mixture of up to 8 hair or makeup services in a morning dependant on time of wedding. However if more hair or makeup services are needed, assistants can be sourced at an extra cost of £60 per assistant.
- To be sure that Rachel can give you her undivided attention and time, Rachel only books one wedding a day. Due to high demand your wedding date will remain available to other interested parties until a £50 non-refundable booking fee is received. Once the booking fee is paid, your wedding date will be secured and not open to anyone else. The booking Fee is in addition to trial payments and covers, securing your wedding date in her diary and all admin costs. The booking fee will be deducted from your final balance.
Hair and Makeup Trials:
- A trial for the bride is required and takes place at the Studio, 4 Patterdown, Chippenham Wiltshire SN15 2NP. Without a trial Rachel will not accept responsibility if a chosen style or look does not work on a wedding day or there are circumstances where there is a mismatch in styles, approach, or expectations, and a refund will not be offered.
- Trials can be booked Wednesdays, Thursdays or Friday at 10.30 am. Later appointments can be requested. Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no Saturday or Sunday trials available
- Payment for the trial shall be made on the day of the trial by credit/debit card
- It is the clients responsibility to inform Rachel of any allergies, medical conditions or sensitivities. All brushes and products are kept sanitary and are cleaned and sanitised between every makeup application.
- Rachel aims to work with you at the trial until we are completely happy with the look and style. However there is a limit of 4 hours. In the event that you are not happy after the trial, subsequent trials can be arranged at an additional cost of £25 per hour.
- Rachel will invoice you one calendar month before your wedding for the full amount minus the booking fee.
- Payment must be settled by BACS 14 days prior to the wedding date. If the payment has not been received 14 days prior to the wedding date, Rachel has the right to refuse to carry out hair and makeup services on the wedding day.
- in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking, cancellation charges are as follows:
4 to 6 weeks notice prior to the wedding day – 50% of the cost for cancelled services due
2 to 4 weeks notice prior to the wedding day – 75% of the cost for cancelled services due
2 weeks or less notice prior to wedding day – 100% of the cost for cancelled services due
- All cancellations must be put in writing by the named person on booking form. The day I receive your letter of notification of cancellation is the date on which your booking is cancelled.
If Rachel is forced to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances:
- In the highly unlikely event that Rachel cannot attend on the day of your wedding due to unforeseen and unfortunate events or circumstances on her part, all payment will be immediately refunded. Rachel will work with you to find an alternative reputable stylist/artist or salon to cater for your requirements however; any such booking will remain solely the responsibility of yourself.
- If you decide to postpone your wedding to a future date, Rachel will endeavour to transfer the booking across to the new date, subject to her availability. Should Rachel already have an existing secured booking on such date, no refunds or compensation shall be offered.
Changes to your booking:
- If there are any changes to the original booking, the person responsible for booking must inform Rachel by email as soon as possible. Rachel will try to accommodate changes like adding extra people onto your original booking but can only accept the changes if time and resources allow.
- If you need to change the booking by canceling some of the services first requested, Rachel will not charge for those services. However if the wedding is in high season (as stated in first paragraph under bookings) the minimum charge of £300 will still apply.
Extreme weather conditions or delays experienced on the wedding day:
- If Rachel experiences unforeseen delays which are out of her control, such as severe weather conditions or unexpected traffic congestion, compensation will not be offered
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, where the ‘Met office’ have issued a ‘Red’ warning, Rachel reserves the right to cancel your booking. Rachel will refund all monies, excluding trial costs and booking fee, as a gesture of good will.
- It is the brides responsibility to ensure that all members of the bridal party are available at their pre arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
- If Rachel exceeds her allocated time due to hair being difficult, difficult bridal party individuals or constant interruptions, refunds will not be given in the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result.
Parking and Travel Charges:
- Travel up to 25 miles from Chippenham is free of charge anything outside of this radius would incur a £15 travel charge. Maximum travel time of one hour from Chippenham.
- Please contact Rachel prior to booking if there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment brought along, if Rachel has not been made aware of this, she will not be held responsible for delays this could cause.
- If there is a clean air charge to pay ie in Bath it will be added to the final balance.
- Rachel will ask to take your photograph and, unless you refuse to have one taken. Rachel reserves the right to use any such image on social networking sites and also on her website for promotional purposes. Rachel will not show images from trials until after the wedding day and you will not be tagged in any such image on social networking sites, but are free to tag yourself if you wish to do so.
Health and Safety:
- Rachel ensures that all health and safety precautions are strictly adhered to. However, in any event of an accident caused by equipment breakdown or inattention which causes injury to any member of the wedding party on the booking form or damage to their property are advised to contact Rachel immediately and if necessary, seek legal advice.
Bride/Client obligations for the wedding day:
- You are to inform Rachel if any of your bridal party having hair and makeup, have any allergies or have had reactions prior to, or after, any make-up application or hair styling. If no known allergies are stated Rachel cannot be held liable for any reactions, injuries, losses, damage, costs, claims and actions that may occur to you or any other member of your party.
- You must ensure that Rachel will be working in a suitable environment with adequate lighting, electricity points, and hand washing facilities.
- A schedule of timings will be sent to the bride/client after the trial. Please ensure every member of your party are aware of timings on the day and that they need to be, and remain, available. Should one or more of your bridal party not be, ready Rachel will be forced to cut their allocated time short by however long they delay by.
- Rachel take’s your privacy seriously and is fully GDPR compliant. You have provided Rachel with your contact details so that she can correspond with you about your wedding hair or makeup as agreed. Rachel will only use your personal information to administer your booking and to provide the services you have requested from her. Rachel will not pass on or sell your details to any other organisation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any further questions please contact us.